Security Rules against COVID-19
At Babcock we are continuously working so you can relax when you fly with us. We have put in place exceptional measures to preserve your health when you fly with us, and also so you have complete flexibility if you need to change your tickets. We look forward to seeing you on board very soon.
At the airport, during boarding and on board, we have implemented COVID-19 hygiene and prevention measures to give you peace of mind when you fly with us.
- At the request of the authorities, we will need you to accept a Health Statement (during online or airport check-in) to confirm that: you have no symptoms of and have not been diagnosed with COVID-19, you have not been in direct contact with a person suffering from the disease, and you are not in mandatory quarantine. Remember: if you have symptoms, do not go to the airport and contact us.
- The Spanish Aviation Safety Agency has restricted access to Spanish airports, limiting it exclusively to people who will be travelling and to a maximum of 6 hours prior to the scheduled departure of their flight. Only those who require assistance may be accompanied: persons with reduced mobility (PRM) or unaccompanied minors (UM).
- We recommend you arrive at the airport well in advance because due to the various security measures we are taking, boarding time may be longer than usual. Furthermore, some airports have temporarily shut down Fast Lane services.
- Whenever possible, obtain your boarding pass before you arrive at the airport and download it onto your mobile phone to avoid physical contact. We recommend that you complete all your contact details so that, if we need to contact you, we have all the necessary details.
- We have allocated seats so that, if necessary, they will be easily identifiable to the other passengers together with your position in the helicopter. Please do not exchange your seat with any other passengers.
- When planning your journey, bear in mind that many of the airport’s shops and restaurants may be closed.
- Should your flight be cancelled, we will send a message to the email address or phone number you have provided. Therefore, it is mandatory that you provide us with your contact details when making your reservation.
- We recommend that all our customers use our online channels so that they can manage everything relating to their journey, check-in and online check-in. You will be able to do this on our website or by using our app.
At the airport:
- At all times all persons over six years of age must wear a surgical or higher protection mask that covers the nose and mouth and keep the required social distance. Remember to wear sufficiently protective masks according to the length of the journey and the manufacturers’ indications. If you do not wear a mask, we will be compelled to deny you boarding.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap or hydroalcoholic gels and avoid physical contact with other people or surfaces.
- Always remember to keep the safety distance.
- It is mandatory to wear a surgical or higher protection mask for people over six years of age, when you access the helicopter and throughout the flight.
- We have improved the cleanliness of our helicopters both regarding frequency and by using products indicated for use against COVID-19.
- We will offer you disinfectant wipes and/or hydroalcoholic gel when boarding all our flights. Please retain masks and other waste and save them to be thrown away when you arrive at the terminal. For safety reasons, do not leave anything in the helicopter.
- Our crews wear the necessary individual protective equipment and have on board the necessary equipment to apply the protocols and protection systems established by health authorities should a person with symptoms be detected during the flight.
- When you are waiting at check-out for your luggage, remember to keep the safety distance. Once you have picked up your luggage, go straight to the exit to prevent overcrowding.
Access to certain terminals may be restricted to passengers and crews, so if someone is coming to pick you up, remember they should wait for you outside the terminal.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap or hydroalcoholic gels and avoid physical contact with other people.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth with your hands, and cough or sneeze in the crook of your elbow.
- If you have symptoms, do not go to the airport and contact us. Otherwise, you may be denied boarding.
- Use a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
COVID-related exchange and return policy:
We are living through exceptional circumstances and at Babcock we are also taking special steps to help you with your journey. Buy now, with the peace of mind of being able to change your flight later on.
If due to COVID-19 you are unable to travel because of illness and/or being placed in quarantine, you can change your ticket completely free of cost, to another flight within 3 months of the flight initially contracted. To this end, it will be essential to present the relevant medical evidence proving those circumstances.
See the “Travel Conditions” to learn about our policy.