In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the user is informed that the owner of this website is BABCOCK MISSION CRITICAL SERVICES ESPAÑA SA, whose registered address is Aeródromo Muchamiel, Partida La Almaina, 92 MUTXAMIEL C.P. 03110 (ALICANTE).
Commercial Registry of Madrid, Page A-14740, Volume 1464, Folio 158.
Fiscal ID Number A03125010
AOC operating licence ES.AOC.129.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Terms and conditions of use.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are unsure of your rights under them or if you have any queries or comments about them, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or seek independent legal advice.
These rules will remain in force until they come to an end. Any breach of these terms will entitle us to immediately terminate without notice the service to you, and deny you access to the site.
By using this website, you agree to use the services in accordance with the Law, and refrain from using them for any other purposes, such as:
- Carrying out any illegal or criminal activity, or which is contrary to good faith, morality, public order, and tradition, and/or which breaches the regulations on intellectual and industrial property, or any other rules of the applicable legal system.
- Distributing content which is racist, xenophobic, or pornographic in nature, or which supports terrorism and/or infringes human rights.
- Distributing or introducing over the network data programs (harmful viruses and software) that may cause damage to Babcock’s IT systems or those of its suppliers or third-party users of the internet network.
- Transmitting usernames and passwords to unauthorised third parties. If your passwords become known to an unauthorised user, you agree to immediately inform Babcock, who reserves the right to modify them to protect the service.
- Making available to other users, sending by mail or otherwise transmitting, any content that, in accordance with applicable provisions or existing contractual relationships, you are not authorised to transmit (such as inside information, information protected by industrial or intellectual property rights or information regarding which you have a duty of confidentiality).
- Disseminating unsolicited or unauthorised advertising.
- Finally, any user is expressly prohibited from reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling, or exploiting for commercial purposes any section of the service, or use, or access thereto.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
In the event of any disputes, the competent Courts and Tribunals will be, in view of Spanish consumer legislation in force, the place where compliance with the obligation is implemented or that of the residence of the buyer.
- Intellectual property
All content, software and source codes included in or used on this site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and the arrangement and compilation of such content together with any databases are the property of Babcock or its suppliers. All this content, software and source codes are protected by intellectual property laws, including copyright laws.
In this Cookies Policy, Babcock informs the user about the cookies used, as well as how it handles and deletes them.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about their browsing of the websites they visit, and which are used to identify their computer with the server of a website. That is to say, they do not collect information identifying the user.
In general, these technologies can serve a wide variety of purposes, such as recognising you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customising the way content is displayed. There are certain cookies, called technical cookies, without which the website would be unable to function properly.
Some cookies are session cookies, which means that they are created only for the time period during which the user is visiting a website and are deleted when the user leaves it. On the other hand, other cookies (“persistent cookies”) remain on the user’s device for a period of time specified in the cookie and are activated each time the user visits the website that created that particular cookie, so that the site remembers who it is when they return and can, for example, customise the site for them to use it.
All our user cookies as a whole help us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to monitor which pages or part of them are useful, which are not, and which could be improved.
- What types of cookies are used by Babcock on this website?
Below you can find detailed information about the cookies used by Babcock on this website:
- Cookies according to the entity managing them: We use third-party cookies, these are not sent to your computer from our own computers or the domains from which we provide the service you request from us, but rather they are sent by another entity from a domain managed by it and which processes the data obtained through the cookies for its own purposes (improving the services it provides).
- Cookies according to their purpose: We use:
- Technical cookies: They are necessary to manage and operate ticket sales, enabling the website’s functions and services (controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, recalling the elements constituting an order, carrying out the ticket buying process, managing payments, controlling fraud linked to service security and using security features during navigation). These cookies, because they are necessary to provide the service, do not require the user’s consent to be installed, but we do inform the user that we are using them.
- Analysis/measurement cookies: They allow us to track and analyse website users’ behaviour and also measure our website’s activity to understand how visitors use it in order to make improvements based on the results of the usage data analysis.
- Cookies depending on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, and therefore will not be saved on the hard drive of your computer.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them whenever you make a return visit. They have a certain expiration date and will stop working after that date.
Taking into account the above information, the cookies used are as follows: [complete the table with the details of the cookies used which, according to the information provided, are technical cookies, provider cookies and Google Analytics cookies]
Description of purpose
Requires or does not require consent
Term of duration
How can you manage and control cookies?
In accordance with the law, Babcock can only store cookies on your device without your consent if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this page; for any other type of cookie we need your permission.
In accordance with the information provided, the user can prevent that information from being collected by rejecting the installation of said cookies by:
- Clicking on the “Reject” button, or
- Configuring their browser: cookies can be blocked or disabled through the browser settings. To do this, check your browser’s help or settings menu, which will allow you to set your own preferences regarding processing cookies. We provide you with the current links to the official support sites of the main browsers where you can find information about this, but bear in mind that these may change in the future:
Babcock cannot control or be held liable for the content and truthfulness of the terms and conditions and privacy policies of Google Analytics, which determines the purpose of the processing and use of the information collected, as well as the operation and duration of cookies. For further information regarding the operation and disabling of Google Analytics cookies you can visit the following Google Analytics websites: Google Privacy Center and Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
All the personal data we process will be controlled by BABCOCK MISSION CRITICAL SERVICES ESPAÑA SA, with Fiscal ID Code A03125010, who is considered to be the data controller for your personal data, in compliance at all times with the data protection laws currently in force. Our registered office is located at Aeródromo Muchamiel, Partida La Almaina, 92, 03110 MUTXAMEL-ALICANTE.
This policy shall apply to all personal data that Babcock collects about you within the framework of your relationship with us as a customer or potential customer.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS OBTAINED BY BABCOCK?
Any information relating to you that allows us to identify you, such as your name, telephone number, email address, payment details, as well as any information about your access to our website.
We may obtain your personal data when you book a ticket with us through our website or by telephone.
More specifically, here are the categories of data we may obtain:
- Name and surnames, telephone number, email address, address, recognised personal identification document, and bank card details or any other payment-related data.
- Health information from people who require special medical care.
- Travel history of trips contracted with the company.
- Information you provide us with about your travel preferences.
- Any communication you have exchanged with Babcock by any means, whether electronic or not.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT DATA THAT ARE CONSIDERED SENSITIVE?
Some personal data are classified as sensitive, i.e. information relating to racial origin, health, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, which due to their category require special treatment in accordance with data protection regulations. Among them, Babcock will process health data for those persons who require special medical care. We will always treat this data with the utmost respect and limit its use as far as possible.
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The purposes for which we process your personal data are:
- To provide you with the required services relating to your journey.
- To contact you should there be schedule changes, cancellations or any other circumstances that may affect your journey.
- So we can ensure your complete safety and comply with administrative or legal provisions (e.g. in immigration or customs cases).
- To undertake, if necessary, checks and/or verifications of the credit card or any other means of payment to prevent fraudulent activity.
- To provide those services that best fit your requirements and thus offer you friendlier and more personalised treatment.
- To provide your data to the authorities for health, safety, and crime prevention reasons.
- To carry out advertising and marketing activities with the aim of keeping you up-to-date about Babcock’s services.
Children aged over 16 years of age may consent to the processing of their personal data. Thus, for children under that age, consent must be given through their parents or legal guardians.
Likewise, and only if you have authorised it, your personal data (a) may be used by Babcock for advertising purposes to send you offers and promotions, both general and personalised, for products and services marketed by Babcock, Babcock Group companies, collaborating companies and/or companies in which Babcock has a financial interest, by any means, including electronic/digital means, and (b) may be transferred to other Babcock Group companies, collaborating companies and/or companies in which Babcock has a financial interest for the purposes indicated below. In this sense, we will expressly request your consent on the forms enabled for this purpose, and you can revoke at any time the consent granted.
- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the purposes indicated above, Babcock will only keep your data for as long as is strictly necessary in accordance with the deadlines indicated in the applicable legislation, and depending on the processing carried out, so that Babcock can comply with its legal obligations, or, where appropriate, until you request its erasure, express your objection to the processing or revoke your consent.
Following that, your data will be blocked and finally deleted and destroyed safely and in accordance with current legislation.
- WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
We will only process your data when there are legal grounds to do so, which will depend on the reason why Babcock needs to have your data at its disposal. Thus, the legal grounds for processing your data, according to the case, would be:
- The processing is necessary for the implementation of a contract to which the data subject is a party (i.e. it is necessary so they can make their reservation for a journey).
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation applicable to Babcock (as set out in European Union or national law).
- The processing is necessary to protect your or other parties’ vital interests.
- You have given us your express consent to receiving advertising and marketing activities.
- TO WHOM MAY YOUR DATA BE TRANSFERRED?
Babcock may communicate (transfer) your personal data to:
- Babcock Group companies, collaborating companies and/or companies in which Babcock has a financial interest, for the following purposes:
- Carrying out commercial activities for products and services.
- Complying with legal obligations.
For detailed information about our group, you can visit the website: www.babcockinternational.com. We share information with said companies so they can help us to better deliver the services.
- Competent Public Bodies, Judges and Courts, where Babcock has a legal obligation to provide them.
- Public and/or private third parties with which Babcock has reached collaboration agreements in the interest and for the benefit of certain groups.
In addition, we inform you that Babcock has signed contracts with service providers who, in order to provide such services, must necessarily access your personal data in the name and on behalf of Babcock.
However, you will only receive commercial emails from other companies in our group when you have given your express consent to this.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
In accordance with current data protection regulations (GDPR and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Protecting Personal Data and Guaranteeing Digital Rights), before the data controller you can exercise your rights to access, rectification, erasure (the “right to be forgotten”), object, restriction of processing and portability.
You can request a copy of all the personal data Babcock holds on you. However, in certain situations we may not be able to provide you with access to certain data when they contain information related to third parties who have not granted their authorisation for their data to be disclosed.
You can get your personal data rectified when they are inaccurate without undue delay, i.e. you have the full right to have your incomplete personal data completed, including through an additional statement.
Erasure (the “right to be forgotten”).
You can request the erasure and/or deletion of your personal data. However, this right is not unlimited, so in certain circumstances, when processing is necessary and is based on legitimate grounds other than your consent, some data may not be erased.
In certain cases, you may request that your personal data not be processed for reasons relating to your particular situation where there are legitimate grounds. In such cases Babcock will stop processing your personal data, unless it can prove there is an overriding legitimate ground for the processing which prevails over your interests, the rights and the freedoms of the data subject, or where it is necessary to formulate, exercise or defend claims.
Restriction of processing.
You can request that processing your data be restricted in the following cases:
- Where you contest the accuracy of your personal data, for a period allowing the controller to properly verify it.
- Where you have objected to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest or a public interest, while it is being verified whether these grounds override yours.
- Where the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your data and requests that its use be restricted instead.
- Where Babcock no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims.
In certain cases, you may request that your personal data be transferred using an electronic, structured, machine-readable format and be able to transfer your data to a third party in a commonly used electronic format. All this with the clear aim of further strengthening your control over your personal data.
To exercise these rights you must write to Babcock, either to the postal address indicated above or to the following email address – email@example.com – indicating as a reference “Exercise GDPR Rights/or rights under Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December”, specifying your request and proving your identity by attaching a copy of your ID Document, passport or any other valid document that identifies you.
Likewise, if you believe your data have been improperly processed, you may contact Babcock’s Data Protection Officer, Helga Pelaez Riggsbee, at the email address helga.pelaez@Babcockinternational.com. Moreover, you can always file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency where you have not obtained satisfaction exercising your rights.
- WHO IS THE DATA PROTECTION REPRESENTATIVE?
To obtain the consent of the data subject for the purposes required by this consent as a basis for legitimising it:
☐ I would like to receive offers and promotions (general or personalised) from Babcock for products and services marketed by Babcock, Babcock Group companies, collaborating companies and/or companies in which Babcock has a financial interest, through any media, including electronic/digital media.
☐ I consent to Babcock communicating my personal data to Babcock Group companies, collaborating companies and/or companies in which Babcock has a financial interest, so they can offer me their products and services (general or personalised) through any media, including electronic/digital media.